- A prepping essence to be used right after cleansing, it glides into the deepest layers of skin’s surface to lock moisture in for immediately hydrated skin.
- The “bathroom essence” aids in skin hydration by preventing water loss through the skin’s outer layers – proven to have increased hydration levels by 57% and enhances skin radiance by 15% upon application.
- Also helps to boost efficacy of skincare products applied afterwards.
- Rose of Jericho: Restores and strengthens skin barrier; forms protective layer on skin to lock in every bit of moisture; boosts skin hydration
- Napiers Aqua Formula: belif’s Hydrating Formula that regulates sebum production to restore skin’s balance for a brighter, revitalized complexion.
- Napiers Original Formula: belif’s Key Formula that promotes overall skin health with potent antioxidants containing skin-calming and anti-blemish properties.
5 Free Formula:
All belif products do not contain mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, and animal-derived ingredients.
Right after cleansing, dispense 2-3 pumps of product and apply all over damp face. Pat skin gently until the product is absorbed, before following up with the rest of the skincare regimen.
All skin types, especially dry skin type.
I have been using this product for many years now and I am less prone to break out
I was told to leave this bottle in my bathroom by the Beauty Advisor as it is meant to be applied ASAP after a facial wash, before a toner. Indeed, this works like miracle. It helps locks in moisture right after my facial wash and simply disappear into the skin that fast, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It has a herbal scent, but super mild unless you really try to sniff and detect it.